Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Announcing a new blog


It's called Sewing Sisters. Not that my sister and I will write exclusively about sewing. It just seemed the right title at the time. :) I expect it won't be of "general interest" (as Father says in Cheaper by the Dozen), but if you like to work with your hands, appreciate beauty in the everyday things of life....or just want to see what two sisters could possibly come up with to write about, check us out! It's been fun so far.

And just so you know: I have absolutely no intention of letting this blog fall by the wayside. Anymore than it has already, anyway! Comforting, aren't I? But really, I do intend to write some more serious reviews. In a cheerful fashion. Soon.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I just checked out your new blog. Looks like a neat idea. I'm still considering starting a blog...it would be my very random musings though which I haven't decided yet if it is worth the effort. :-)