1. One book that changed your life: The Bible, first and foremost. Other books, only as they show me how better to be changed through it.
2. One book that you've read more than once: Laddie, by Gene Stratton Porter
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment, by Jeremiah Burroughs
4. One book that made you laugh: The Butler Did It, by P.G. Wodehouse
5. One book that made you cry: The Scottish Chiefs, by Jane Porter
6. One book that you wish had been written: It has been: So Much More, by Anna and Elizabeth Botkin. I have been so encouraged by this vision for Christian daughterhood!
If that's not a valid answer, then I'd like to see a fantasy or mystery story written with a consistently Christian worldview.
7. One book that you wish had never been written: The Origin of the Species… by Charles Darwin
8. One book you're currently reading: The Lighted Heart by Elizabeth Yates
9. One book you've been meaning to read: Nicholas Nickelby, by Charles Dickens
10. Now tag four people: I don’t want to pressure anyone. So, if you have an answer to one or more of these questions that you’d like to share, post it in comments.
Thanks to friend Lydia
for sending me this meme.